Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Lover My Son (1970)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066113/
Francesca Anderson, the rich wife of an older millionaire, can't cope with the death of her lover, who is the father of her only son, James. As her son is somehow part of her dead lover, she falls in love with him and tries to seduce him, but he has a girlfriend named Julie. As her husband finds out all about this, he wants to kill her.

Clips of son likes to play with mom at first but lost interest in the end. My rating 6 out of 10.

Download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/my.lover.my.son_maest0-clips.avi.html
85 MB

3 comments:

  1. Can we get the complete sexual course between mother and son.It stopped at kiss.I am really loving these videos.Thank u alot...

    please provide the right link to download.Thank you.My email id is aries_sushil@yahoo.co.in.

    And i am member on masalaboard.com forum

    thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. usually only laugh at myself but this is classical well thought pant wetting stuff. ive never been attracted to Asian men but what do you know... i land on korean soil and kaboom!!! i cant even look at foreign men any more! that said koreans are hard to date... with as many as 4 in my 6 months here the statistics are an indication of my inadeqaucy at knowing WTF do u wnat? not that i give id just like an idea... anyhow im a south african of Iranian descent so whereas im not black nor am i white im constantly hit with the What are you? no not an alien... regardless they seem to find the "mix" quite appealing so there...for all you brown skin girls wanting korean men.. Fear not you might just be a social experiment BUT on the upside being a guinea pig has its advantages
    live sex mobile

    ReplyDelete